In this hyper competitive world of telecoms, the topic of Customer Loyalty is becoming not only vitally important but also more challenging to achieve. Telcos around the world are looking to hone their loyalty strategies through a variety of means either through innovative customer care solutions, incentivized offline reward systems or simply through attractive services and bundles.
This research report has taken on this very challenging topic of growing Customer Loyalty for telcos by analyzing the strategies of 40 telcos around the world and based on this gleaning out the fundamentals of growing customer loyalty. Not only this, the report provides insights at a global, regional and country level with a balanced representation from each region. The report provides case studies of telcos and also looks at the MVNO space as well. Adding to this, there is also a dedicated section on understand loyalty in the B2B space.Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Verizon, China Mobile, TIM, MTN, Claro, Singtel and AT&T.
- Fundamentals of customer loyalty- Insights into how telcos on a global basis create loyalty strategies and what the reader must look at before launching their own strategy.
- Types of Loyalty – Analysis of what types of loyalty and which ones are most relevant given the telcos business case.
- 40 Telco Case Studies – An in depth look at 40 key players in the market across the world, with a well represented balance in each region.
- Pillars of Loyalty – Lists out the key components that are required in loyalty and customer retention and that are followed by the leading telcos globally.
- In depth country coverage – Analyzes the loyalty strategies followed by players at a country level, allowing for the reader to compare this easily across markets.
- Localizing global case studies – Highlights case studies of exceptional telcos that have been early movers in the industry and also provide a local understanding of the global case studies.
- Working with the right partners – recommendations on how to choose the right partner in reducing churn, this could be in the vendor space or the OTT services space.